Choosing the correct method of study could be vital to examination success, which is why for 2016/7 the Institute will offer additional savings, by encouraging students to register for both TutorShip in combination with the Institutes' Autumn PREP event and / or Spring PREP event.
Whichever method you choose for 2016/7, make sure that you get the most benefit from your study programme.
TutorShip is the Institute's own distance learning programme. TutorShip provides not only the preparation necessary for ICS examinations but also gives students the opportunity to broaden their understanding of the industry and develop career potential.
TutorShip courses are written by leading practitioners in their field and updated annually.
You can enrol in TutorShip via the London Head Office or at your local Distance Learning Centre (DLC). DLCs, working on behalf of the Institute, use TutorShip material to provide tuition to students in their own locality. All our tutors, worldwide, are approved by the Institute's Head Office in London and they are specialists in their field.
Some DLCs also organise other training courses, revision events and seminars for students and members. Contact your local DLC or branch for more local information.
You should take a TutorShip course if you are looking for;
- A highly flexible study option that fits around your work and home life
- A truly portable and international form of study that moves and works with you
- A structured, easy to follow format
- Personal support of industry experts
Once enrolled in a course you will receive;
- The latest TutorShip course book
- Allocated tutors, who will guide you through your studies and answer your questions.
- 10 assignments and a mock examination that are submitted to your course tutor for marking and feedback.
You can register for TutorShip directly online by logging in to your personal account at www.shipbrokers.org
TutorShip is a successful formula that will help you to pass your exams!
What can I say, TutorShip was fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone, good information, great teachers, good friends and great times.Angela Hunt - BHP Billiton Marketing BV